Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a couple pictures...

Some shots my mom took:

Evan


Alex


Alex sweetly sleeping


Giving the boys an easy meal


Poor Evan is so tiny...he gets lost in his hat!


Brotherly Love

4 comments:

Robin Bair said...

precious.

Kevin Dennstaedt said...

I love this family

Lauren said...

They are super cute! Thanks for the birth announcement! Umm... they are perfect. I am so excited. To think... these were the little ones that I was praying for before they were even concieved. It just blesses my heart.

Bet said...

The boys are just too cute and sounds like they're doing really well. That makes us sooo happy! Popi looks like he's in awe and Aunt Mia looks like she's in love! Glad you're feeling stronger Dana. You just can't keep a good woman down. Need to know how Chessie is doing with her adjustments. Our love to all. Bet and Nanc