Friday, August 7, 2009

Growing...

Watching their 1st Seattle Sounders (soccer) game with daddy


Aunt Mia & Alex


Popi & Evan
Hi!

Just a quick update...

We had our Well-Baby check yesterday and our boys are growing! Alex is up to 6lbs 10oz and Evan is around 4lbs 11oz. So, both are well over their birth weight but still about 2lbs apart. I would love to Evan to catch up to his brother. Alex had his circumcision yesterday. I think it was harder on me then him. The nurse who took care of him during the procedure said he did not make a peep, they gave him a candy sucker and apparently, he has a sweet tooth. She said she has never had a baby not make a sound. However, after the procedure, they did a heel poke to get some blood and he screamed bloody murder. But, he is recovering well and should be 100% by tomorrow. Evan is up for his circ. on Monday. I am anxious to have them both done with. Then we are pretty much pediatrician-free for a while, which will be nice.

Everything else is going well. Its a little like Groundhog Day around here. We did take them for their 1st stroller ride the other day, both seemed to enjoy it. It was just really nice to get out. I am feeling almost 100%, except when I overdo it, like trying to lift one of the boys into the car in their car seat.

I have one more week with my mom here. I am dreading her departure...although I know we need to get used to doing this on our own. Matt and I will be on our own for a week before the Campbell's arrive. We are so excited to share the babies with the rest of their family.

Be back later!

No comments: