Hi!
Time is FLYING by now. I can't believe we are into June...I want time to just slow down a bit! The weather out here is gorgeous, mid 70s and cool at night.
We had a short but sweet visit last weekend from Jan and Dave. The weather was great and they were able to do a lot of reminiscing about the area since its been a while since they have been back. They went to a Seattle Sounders (soccer) game, saw Seattle, visited some family friends, etc. I kept up as much as possible...but it was just nice to have them over before it gets super busy with babies!
Matt finished his 1st season of indoor soccer. The woman who works at the front desk took one look at my belly and said to Matt "well, I guess you won't be signing up for the next session!". Haha. But, actually, he is. He enjoys it so much and it's only an hour a week. And, although I won't be able to go watch him play, it will be a good break for him anyway. I already know the kind of hands-on dad he is going to be.
Nothing new to report on the baby front. I am growing bigger and bigger which means I am growing increasingly more uncomfortable (I think the boys had a growth spurt during the past 2 weeks). But, both boys are busy kicking away in there. Matt has now been able to watch them move around...which is equal parts amazing and creepy. We are aiming to keep the little guys cooking for at least another 4 weeks. After 34 weeks (4th of July), they can come whenever they are ready. We realized last night that this could very well be our last month without children. Its scary and exciting. I have my next u/s on June 22nd.
June is going to be a busy month for us! We just had some of the Campbell's, this weekend my dad stops by after a business trip while Matt flies out east for a wedding and then travels a bit for work. My mom, Mia, Diane, Maggie and Kelsey come out for a week on the 20th...this month is going to fly by! I hope I can keep up.If you could, keep us in your prayers these next 4 weeks. If the babies are born early, they would certainly be healthy....but I would hate for them to spend any of their 1st few days/weeks of life in an incubator. I keep telling Matt, I want them to come out fat and screaming mad so we can take them home right away. We know God has this all in His hands. My job is to just stay as healthy as possible.
"Talk" to you all in 2 weeks:)
5 comments:
Ahh look at you! I love you and am so excited! Can you believe this...so amazing! I'll call you soon. I miss you.
You look great! I can't believe I'm only carrying ONE boy and I'm bigger than you. :)
Dana/Matt, Nanc and I are sitting here looking at your pics and reading your latest posting with one of your favorite young men...that would be Trenton. He, as well as us, are so glad to see your most recent photo..looking so very, very pregnant and healthy. We are concurrently watching a jumping dog competition on ESPN with a lot of Chessie look alikes and reminiscing. Trenton, Nanc and I send big hugs, kisses and prayers for at least 4 weeks and more. Take care. Miss you bunches.
:) I remember them telling me "anytime" after 34 weeks...sometimes they lie. :) Just a little warning cuz I bawled when I made it to 34 and then they said 36. lol Totally worth it though since their lungs will be even better by then. ;)
Hi, Dana! I just found your blog... being the blog stalker that I am. Remember me from Messiah (Beatty-maiden name)? Anyhow, looks like you're due about the time I am, but will maybe have your BABIES earlier than my single baby. We have an 18 mo. old daughter, Izzy, and I'm due with #2 on Aug. 18. We didn't find out the sex this time around. I'm excited to know!!! Anyhow, congrats on TWINS! What a huge surprise. Your pics look wonderful. Love, Kelly (Beatty) Clark
Post a Comment