Thursday, May 28, 2009

28 weeks

Hi!

I don't know about everyone else but the weather here has been GORGEOUS!  We are trying to take advantage of all the nice days and spend a lot of time outside!  Its been in the mid 70's during the day and nice and cool at night, perfect sleeping weather!

We are 28 weeks along now and everyone is getting rather large (especially mommy!).  At my u/s on Tuesday, Baby A weighs around 3lbs, 2oz and Baby B weighs 2lbs 6oz.  There is a minuscule concern about the weight differences but the Dr. is just going to monitor them closely.  Baby B is still growing well...I am hoping he hits a growth spurt soon.  But, a singleton baby at this age would weigh around 2lbs 7oz so both babies are doing well. 

We had a great memorial day weekend.  We grilled out with neighbors, visited a Submarine Memorial park and spent some time with our family friends, the Robinson's.  



Matt is almost done with indoor soccer.  He has had so much fun and we actually have met some great people.  Last night, I took some pictures (they play behind plexi-glass so they are not very good).  But he had a goal and an assist.  He really enjoys it and can hopefully find another team/league to join again right away.


I have one more week of Lacrosse left.  I am going to be really sad for the season to be over but my body is definitely telling me its time to slow down a bit...no more running in drills with the girls.  I am hoping to work out a way to coach next year so we will see how that goes.  I am going to miss my girls!  Most of them have already volunteered to come help with the babies! 

Jan and Dave are coming into town tomorrow.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful and we are so excited to have them, our 1st out of town guests!  They are going to see the Seattle Sounders play on Saturday which should be fun.  We will post pictures of all this next week! 

2 comments:

Robin Bair said...

you're still not looking "twin" pregnant. :) it will be such a blessing for you to have some girls to help you out. I'm not one to want help but I'll tell ya...one of my small group girls who I mentored before she left for the navy was SUCH a blessing. They don't tell you what to do or how to do it....they just help and that's just what you need. :)

Kevin Dennstaedt said...

I love you, love our talks, and love your adorable tummy and the two little boys inside!