Monday, June 29, 2009

33 week pictures!

Our 33rd week flew by!  My mom, Mia, Aunt Diane, Maggie & Kelsey were all out to visit and we had a great time.  Our freezer is stocked, we have all kinds of new things sewn for the babies and I think we are ready for their arrival.  It was so good to see everyone.  I can't believe the next time we see them, we will be parents!

Happy Father's Day!

33 weeks and growing!

The Nursery Area: 




This is a sitting room that is right outside of our bedroom.  We are keeping the babies' area simple for now.  They will be sharing a crib for a while.  Once they start pestering each other, we will move them into their own bedroom and give them their own cribs.  The little tug boats are gifts from Uncle Dave, he made them by hand!


That is all!  We start our NST's (non-Stress Tests) this week so I will report on how the boys do.  Hopefully we don't have any news to report for another couple weeks but as we all know, you really can't be sure!  

Thanks Mom & Aunt Diane for all the cooking and sewing!  Can't wait to see you soon!

3 comments:

Kevin Dennstaedt said...

aww everything looks PERFECT! I love you and miss you like crazy. You look AMAZING for carrying 2 boys! So happy for you.

Sadie said...

The room is darling! I love your blog....you do everything with such taste! Seeing you, Matt and Chessie and listening to the beautiful music has me in tears. Praying for you and the boys!
Love,
Aunt Peggy

Lauren said...

Umm you are such a beautiful pregnant lady... have I said that before?

I hope that you are well and I MISS YOU!

That's all.