Last week we ventured to a new place, Cle Elum and stayed at a little mountain resort. We got to enjoy some room service and relaxation. The boys loved the pool and running all over the hotel. It is off-season of course so there weren't many people there. It was nice to get away and enjoy another part of Washington State.
Just some randoms from the past litte bit...
 |
| This is Evan's favorite hat. He runs into our closet and picks this specific hat (Phillies). |
 |
| I see a mini Ryen when I look at him here. Don't ask about the scratches...who knows how they got there? |
 |
| These are a pair of "Onion goggles" that Jan got me for the kitchen. The boys wear them almost as much as I do! |
 |
| And the phrase "stop horsing around" has now entered my vocab. |
No comments:
Post a Comment