Monday, November 29, 2010

Cold weather...

It got very cold here, very quickly.  I was not ready for it other than the new coats and hats I had just bought.  No matching mittens, no snow boots...oh well.  

I know its not nice to take a picture of your crying child and post it on the web but I just couldn't help it.  Matt caught him mid-whine and I just love this picture.  The crooked mouth, the two tiny chick-let teeth and the single tear.  He really, really, really wanted to go outside and he had turned.it.on.






 And then the snow came...3 inches. Most people lost power (not us) but it was really beautiful.  Really beautiful until the 100mph winds started and the town went dark.


Immediate face plant. Didn't get us off to a good start.
Notice Evan crying.  He was so angry that the snow kept sticking to his gloves.  The harder he tried to get the snow off, the worse it got.  






The closest thing we had to a shovel, like I said, we were not prepared.





My husband, the photographer!

No comments: