Tuesday, July 13, 2010

T-7 days...

I can't believe a week from now, I will have one-year olds. This is insanity! Time is moving too fast.

The boys are doing great and Matt and I are just soaking it all in while we can. I just l-o-v-e being home with them, I can hardly describe it. They are just so funny to me. Their walking is really improving. They will walk between 2 things about 5 feet apart. So, we are up to about 7 or 8 steps at a time.

Alex:
Talking constantly
Always tries to walk 1st, then crawls after he falls down
Loves to snuggle
Is getting his 5th tooth (2 bottoms, 3 tops)
Loves to open all the cabinets
Finally, has started feeding himself
Loves water from a sippy cup
Loves playing peek-a-boo

Evan:
Have yet to see him actually walk, he just lets go and starts running.
Finally, has two bottom teeth (had only one for the longest time!)
Very coordinated. Likes to pull the safety plugs out of the elec. sockets.
Loves to do somersaults.
Loves to jump in his crib.
Loves to be smothered in kisses.
Goes bananas when daddy walks into the room
Loves to roll or push something around the room and chase after it.
Favorite toy- the remote control.

Snuggling with a blanket


His hair is blowing in the wind from the fan. He thought it was hilarious, so did we.


They are down to one bottle a day (so sad!). Eggs w/ kale in the morning, some meat, veggies & fruit for lunch and dinner and some fruit and yogurt for snacks. They love going to the park and crawling around in the grass. They are just little boys now...no more babies!

Next time I post will be their birthday pictures we are having taken by Erin Vega. I ordered their cakes a while ago and am so excited to see how they turn out. I am sure the boys will have a blast tearing into them. Should be some good pictures. We will try to video tape it as well.

As sad as I am that time is moving so quickly, there is just so much to look forward to. We are so incredibly blessed and we are so thankful for every day.

On a side note, one of my dearest friends just had a baby boy. Congratulations to Heidi and Matt Smith. Happy Birthday to Liam Santiago Smith. You are going to be one loved little boy!

No comments: