Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!

I think I say the same thing every time they turn a month older...

I can't BELIEVE its been 6 months!

Happy 1/2 Birthday to my 2 favorite boys.


The past 2 weeks have made a huge difference. When mothers of twins say that it gets easier after 6 months, they are not kidding. They go to bed at 7:30 pm which give Matt and I a couple hours to hang out again. Of course, we just talk about the boys but hey, what can ya do? Everything is just so much better now that we are all sleeping/eating on a set schedule.

And the boys are just so fun. They are all smiles, talking and rolling. They are both sitting up almost unassisted. Once they start to reach for things out to the sides, they tip over. They adore Chessie and get so excited when she kisses them. She plants herself in front of them during feedings and just waits for a drop of veggies. I swear they spit some out just to see what she does.

We just squeeze them all the time. I don't want them to get any bigger. I guess its inevitable. It will be exciting to see what the next 6 months bring.

1 comment:

Robin Bair said...

It's hard to imagine bur I swear they keep getting cuter everyday. Nick and I were just saying ... we're at our favorite stage with LT so far. (1-1/2 yrs) So much fun.