Monday, July 20, 2009

Here at last!


Hi, its Matt. So here goes my first posting... We're nearly 24 hours since Dana woke me from an unsuspecting sleep with the only words that can truly jolt a husband out of his pregnancy fantasy world: "Matthew, wake up, my water just broke!" As I sit here typing and deleting, I can barely grasp the reality of the day. Truly miraculous. Everyone has their own way to describe it, which is fantastic, because I have absolutely no words that can do it for me. All I can do is thank God for the miracle of life and the mystery of this love I'm feeling. Of course, all my love and gratitude to my amazing wife for being the woman of my dreams and the mother of our boys. She endured a busy 9 months keeping them safe and has given this world the most incredible gifts imaginable. Finally, thank you to our friends and family who've supported us, loved us, and prayed for a safe pregnancy and healthy babies! Evan and Alex will be so loved.

Evan Carlson Campbell

Alexander Ryen Campbell





3 comments:

Kevin Dennstaedt said...

oh my goodness they are perfect!!!! Matt sounds like he is going to be the best daddy ever! Love you guys! So glad everything went so well! Now I just wish I could drive over and give you all hugs!

Robin Bair said...

Beautiful......enjoy these moments! Praying for you all. :)

Stacey said...

Congrats! They are beautiful!