Another week down! And yikes, I think the boys went through a growth spurt these past 2 weeks!

(Chessie plopped herself in her normal "photo shoot" position except she was too tired and is laying down)
I am really feeling huge now. Still hanging in there and very little to complain about but I am starting to feel "ready" to get these boys out. It will be a good day when I can put on my own socks and shoes!
We have everything ready to go for the big day. We are all getting a little antsy for the excitement/chaos to begin! I try not to call my mom too much these days because I am sure she jumps a bit every time she sees me calling...probably the same when we call the Campbells!
Nothing new to report. Our NST this past week was fine. We have an ultra-sound, another NST and a Dr. appt on Wednesday. We will get another weigh in for the boys and be able to determine their positions, helping us with the decision of HOW they are going to arrive into the world. I am hoping they are both head down but we will just wait and see. I will post Wednesday with all that info.
Just a little note of congratulations to Ryen for getting into Vet School! We are all so proud of you even though I am sad you are so far away! I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I am still hoping for one more week. After next Saturday, we will start walking until I go into labor:)
Be back on Wednesday!
4 comments:
:) Awesome! Can't wait to see these lil cuties.
Congrats on making it to 35 weeks! That is awesome. You are looking great!! I can't wait to see pictures of these little guys! :)
Wow! If this count down is making us nervous, I can't imagine what you're going through. Too much excitement. You look great and we're just too grateful to hear that things are going smoothly and that we're able to watch the progress of your pregnancy. The nursery is just adorable and looks just like what we would have imagined. Dana, Matt and Chessie, we can't tell you how much we love you and miss you but appreciate still feeling a part of your lives and hope we can continue this connection way into the future. We're on pins and needles till the boys ariive. Bless you both and we hope that that day will be as special as you two are. Big hugs! Bet and Nanc
You look so great, Dana! I can't wait to see pictures of your precious boys! I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment