

Here is my 22 week belly picture. I have gained about 10lbs and its all sitting out front...my back is definitely starting to let me know. As long as I don't have to sit for more than 45min, I am fine. Sitting in church is starting to get uncomfortable...I am going to have to bring a pillow for my back! Other than that, the babies are kicking up a storm...and have conveniently found my bladder. If you have not had the pleasure...believe me, its about as comfortable as it sounds. But, it's always a sign they are healthy and active...can't complain about that (although you might have to remind me I said that in a couple months!).

Nothing else to report. Matt is enjoying his job and getting home at a normal time of day now which is wonderful. We get weekends to ourselves and are taking advantage of every second we have together. We are looking forward to May and June, lots of family coming to visit before the babies are here.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
(P.S. you can click on any of the pictures and it will blow it up for you)
2 comments:
You are so cute! I love you.
Dana, Matt and Chessie, So good to hear from you. The pics are great, esp Matt's assistant helping with the crib assembly! Precious. My guess is Chess will do so well with the babies. She's such a good girl. Not much to report from here except that we miss you guys so, so much. Will get off an e-mail to you this week. Love you all bunches, Bet and Nanc
Post a Comment