I am trying to get used to saying "boys" instead of babies. We are so excited!! They are going to be so much fun. And now I get to start shopping. I am posting a belly picture. We are terrible at remembering to take them and I know I am going to regret it at some point. I am a little past 20weeks now and the belly is really starting to grow.

But, I am still feeling great, running in all the drills with my lacrosse girls and everything. This picture actually makes me look a little bigger than I am...must be the angle or something. Plus, the belly is bigger at night and this picture was taken right after dinner.
The Dr. says once I hit 23 weeks, I will have to be on what she calls "modified bed rest" which just means laying on my side for about an hour, 2 times a day. I can live with that! The goal is to make it to, at least, 34 weeks. At that point, the boys will be strong enough to be delivered without any issues. Any earlier than that, they would be looking at time in the NICU, which we obviously want to avoid, for their sake.
Besides that, we are just basking in our new baby news! Its nice to know who is in there, kicking me in the guts all day long.
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Lauren told me at the gym tonight that you were expecting twins! I am so happy for you guys. I hope that all continues to go well for you and I will probably start stalking your blog!! I love keeping up with people over this and facebook!
Take care,
Danielle
Congrats! Isn't it exciting? I remember the resting on the side bit. The harder part is sleeping! :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Maybe we'll be living near each other some day and our boys will be friends :)
I get chills when I think of you...Must be my excitement and seeing God's blessings on your life! I think you are the most adorable mommy ever! You look great! Those boys are really making their mommy shine! :) I love you SO much!
YIPPPEEEE!!!! I am so excited for you! When you decide on the colors for their room please let me know. I have something special in mind for the little guys! :)
UMMMM are you sharing names??? I need to know. Ha ha. Well maybe I don't need to know. But I would LOVE to call them by name. YEA FOR YOU! I am so happy.
Congratulations Dana! YAY for baby boys! :)
You look great!
I look at this post all the time just so I can see how cute you are! I miss you...
Post a Comment