With all the confusion of a possible move, I decided to keep the boys at home this year for preschool. There are tons of resources here to make that happen. So, we are about to enter our 4th week and so far, so good. I went a little overboard at first with the worksheets. But, after a good reminder that kids this young should not be focused on worksheets, things are working themselves out. We are in a groove and as long as it stays this way, I think we will sail on through the year. What is most interesting is seeing the different way each child learns and where his interests lie. It forces me to pay a little closer attention to their details. I am not sure yet if I will homeschool after this year but I do appreciate knowing a few more things about them from a "teachers" perspective.
1st day of Preschool
Snow forts w/ sugar cubes
 |
| Seriously, got to work on that smile buddy.... |
We made a puppet theater
No comments:
Post a Comment