Life has been wonderfully busy. We had a great summer and now its time to catch up.
1st, our sweet girl is growing too fast but still just as delightful as the day we brought her home. I need to video tape what she does when she sees the boys 1st thing in the morning. Her smile stretches ear to ear and she thrusts out her chubby little arms frantically trying to grab and hug them. It might be the most heart-warming thing I have ever seen. Luckily, they are equally as excited to see her. Its like a little reunion every morning between people who have short term memory loss. They act like they haven't seen each other in years.
Lydia and I had a girls getaway to Jess' bridal shower in PA. I think everyone fought over her the whole time, there might have almost been some bloodshed.
My Aunt Jan wrote all of these name tags.....so talented!!


Daddy and his girl...in boys clothes.
Solid food trial #1.
Fail. For the record, trials #2 and #3 had similar outcomes.
6 months old!
Preschool has been a huge hit. As in, they get in the car from preschool and are already begging to go back. Ms. DeeDee is doing something right!!
Evan looks forward to quiet time and usually comes out with some crazy structure. I love how his little mind works...clearly got the engineer genes.
We made a little road trip out of our drive to PA for Jess' & Derek's wedding. The kids and I were able to see lots of friends and visited with the Campbell's for a couple days. Such a great time all around!
Alex took this photo:
in micro-machine heaven...
Alex LOVES to help. He can work a hand mixer like a pro.
Helping to feed cousin William! Nothing better than being surrounded by all these sweet boys!
Finally made it to PA! Aunt Diane's chickens were a huge hit. Aunt Diane wrapped up the eggs they found and we had them for breakfast. Nothing better than fresh farm eggs!!
Matt just started in a soccer league. I don't know who is more excited, he or the boys!
AM snuggling. He is ALWAYS holding her hand.
Climber.



















No comments:
Post a Comment