Sunday, September 4, 2011

As summer comes to a close...

As everyone else, I am just shocked at how quickly summer came and went.  We were not nearly as miserable as I thought we would be, adjusting to the east coast heat and humidity.  The weather has really been great and as much as we miss Seattle (and we do miss it!) having the sun back is so nice.  We joined a pool and found some great parks and visit them both often.  


Matt's old go-karting helmet.  It weighs more than he does.
 A boys day at the pool:
Disclaimer- yes, my boys look like they have one of those crazy over-protective mother's that want to put them in a bubble.  But, I kept buying different types of floaties and none held them up alone so I just put them all one at once and presto, they are swimming on their own.  Alex could not be happier with his new found independence.



 






They boys and I went up to visit Matt's family the other week.  Grammie took us to the Science Museum in Baltimore and the boys had a blast.  What an awesome place.  Of course, we forgot a camera so my lame camera phone is as good as it gets.



No comments: