Monday, August 1, 2011

Deep Creek Lake 2011

The boys and I drove up to Deep Creek Lake, MD a couple weeks ago to spend some time with my family, namely, Ryen, who was home from New Zealand for a visit.  We caught the Banks family before they were leaving and then family friends (the Lindell's) came in right before we left.  The Lindell kids were so awesome with the boys and Courtney sent me all her pictures.  The house my parents had sloped right down to the lake, had a boat and neighbors who had grandchildren and a yard full of toys.  It was heaven. Most days, we were in the lake before we were out of our PJs. Evan LOVED the boat and the tube.  Alex was a little more hesitant but I am sure that will change.  They loved just sitting on our laps and driving all over the lake.  It was a great week.  We only wish Matt could have been there, too!






All you can eat Mango for breakfast!





It doesn't look like it but Evan loved tubing!



The Lindells dog, someone was missing Chessie!


I love my mom's face in this picture!






If you notice, Zach has given Alex his shoes to borrow.  I hope my kids are this thoughtful at Zach's age!

No comments: