I have a really cool dad.
I can only imagine it was because I gave him such a wonderfully blissful 1st round, he decided to go another couple rounds. Getting to watch him parent all over again has been such a blessing in my life. He is amazing and for Mia, he is the center of it all.
Above all, he set the bar. The love and humility I saw in my dad, I searched for that in a spouse. I recognized it right away because its what sets my dad apart. Thankfully, I found it.
I can't wait until the boys are old enough to shower their daddy with love on this special day. The best part of parenting is watching your partner love what you love. He is such a great dad. In our conversation last night, he says "I just want to give them everything"...I know the feeling.
I have two great dads in my life. One that taught me from the beginning and one I get to learn and grow with until the end.
Perfection.


No comments:
Post a Comment