Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

My main object in posts is usually the boys, today, it's their handsome Daddy.

Today is Matt's birthday. We actually celebrated with friends last night (of which we have no photos to prove it!). But, we will take some today of the gifts the boys gave him!

This time last year, I was big and a little uncomfortable. Matt was taking good care of me. But, so much has happened between then and now. Some of it, I am thankful we just survived but most, all such blessed memories. And overall, he has just been a wonderful father and partner.

You know he takes the boys 3 days a week for a few hours while I get a break and coach girls lax. But, what you might not know is he helps with EVERYTHING else. Chessie, vacuuming, laundry...he is amazing. I know some of the people who read this have awesome husbands too, so you know what it means.

I love him everyday and try to show him. Hopefully he feels a little more loved today than usual.

I will post pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Just had to say how cute your little guys are! My first pregnancy was twin girls. They were busy, adorable and loved each other tremendously! Seeing your twins reminds me of mine.

Have a Happy Mother's Day!