Thursday, April 1, 2010

Randoms

Just some random pictures taken over the past 2 weeks. They are REALLY scooting all over the place. We have had to baby-proof because they are in the outlets, so curious about everything. Chessie NEVER fails to join them on the floor. She usually bring her own toys which inevitably become more attractive than anything else. Alex thinks its hilarious to play tug of war with her. Chessie will get the toy, run away and look back only to realize she is not being chased. Not too much longer, Chess! These babies are just so much fun, I want 100 more. I never want to be pregnant again but if some appeared at my front door, I would take them in! They are starting to develop little senses of humor (is that how you say that?). They laugh at each other or at me when I blow my nose. Its so cute. Can't this stage last forever?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, 100 more or maybe fewer, but if so, you'll need to be here on the East Coast so that family and friends can lend a hand! Great pictures and love them with Chessie. Glad things are going well, although very busy for sure. We miss all of you. Happy Easter and lots of Love, Bet and Nanc