(mute the music at the bottom of the blog)
Pre-baby, Matt and I were both pretty adamant about not buying a ton of baby stuff that we wouldn't need. Neither of us reveled in the idea of huge plastic baby toys taking over our life. But, then you HAVE babies and you wake up. Matt's parents sent the boys this Exersaucer for Christmas (don't worry, they said we could open it early!) It is awesome. This video is their 1st time in it. And yes, usually I have my kids wear pants but sometimes...you just go with what you've got.
Thanks Grammie & Grandpop!
2 comments:
Cute video. I just got our exersaucer down for Clara today!
Awww! What cuties. You are right, they really should make exersaucers for twins! Oh and good luck not filling your home with toys... it is practically inevitable. But... on Christmas EVE every year someone (ok, me) sneaks into th play room and gets rid of lots of toys to make way for the new ones that are bound to come.
Love ya!
Post a Comment