Another milestone: No more newborns! We have officially packed away all the newborn outfits (which always makes me cry for some reason). Evan is in 0-3 and Alex is straddling the 0-3 and the 3-6 month clothes. I can't believe how quickly they are growing. They are loving bath time. They get in there, lay back with their arms and legs sprawled (Alex always pees) and enjoy the warmth.

Big boy clothes!
Nothing else new to report. The boys are still doing great at night. We have started Alex with cloth diapers (bumgenius 3.0) and he loves them. They give him a gigantic bum right now because he is still small but they are really soft and comfy. I will put some pictures up later. Evan still needs to put on a few pounds before they fit him. Its really not that much extra work since we do lots of laundry already.
One week from today, my mom comes out! I can't wait!
1 comment:
Your boys are SO cute! I'm so glad they're doing so well. We loved our Bumgenius diapers with Liam; they were actually super easy!
Post a Comment